McDonald’s Order Error Leaves ‘Traumatized’ Vegetarian ‘Vomiting and in Tears’

“I’m completely traumatised from being given chicken that’s labelled as a veggie burger when I’ve never eaten meat in my life,” she wrote.

Sunshine continued to explain that a mistake like this is “dangerous.”

“I’ve vomited and I still feel sick, it is DANGEROUS to mislabel food!!! I immediately burst into tears and was physically sick.”

‘Friends’ Star Mike Hagerty Dies Aged 67

Woman Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-Transitioning To Female